About the job
Joining our IT organisation and the IT Solutions department, you will be working with our master data management (MDM) solutions, platforms and tools, which is an important area with increased focus here at Arla.
As our new senior data architect, you are responsible for ensuring that our MDM meets the business needs. Doing so, you will collaborate closely with project, development and support teams to provide architectural oversight, standards, direction, and mentorship.
Moreover, you will provide technical leadership, when you evaluate, create prototypes, and evolve the MDM framework for new technologies related to enterprise analytics.
This means, that you will:
- Collaborate with integration teams to develop MD acquisition strategies and enterprise ETL design patterns aligned with the enterprise MD models across SAP ERP (soon S/4HANA), Lotus Notes DB and other integrations
- Create master data and process flows to graphically depict the domain MD architecture components
- Review and approve/reject project blueprints that may impact the MD target architecture
- Design conceptual and logical data models to support business requirements
- Work closely with the Data Governance Community to determine and document data quality standards
- Be a trusted advisor to your architectural colleagues to understand and document interaction between data and applications that determine current and future system of records – resulting in integration requirements
”You will also have great influence on a strategically important project: which MD platform and software we are going to use to build our future MD solution,” ends Anders.
Who are you?
First and foremost, you are a skilled communicator, who sees the possibilities when faced with a challenge. And with your strong project, people and stakeholder management skills, you can set the direction and diplomatically engage people around you to follow it.
Also, we imagine that you:
- Have 3-4 years of hands-on experience with either of the key master data platforms, e.g., SAP ECC/ SAP S/4 HANA, Informatica, Collibra or Azure Purview
- Hold a B.S. or M.Sc. in Data Management or Analytics, Computer Science or similar
- Have experience working in multifaceted landscape of data domains and systems such as PIM, CRM, SAP, and Azure Data Lake technologies
- Possess deep knowledge of SAP ERP/S/4HANA with a focus on MDM as well as knowledge of relational databases and SQL – it is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Good understanding of various technical integrations, API’s
- Speak and write English fluently – Danish is an advantage