Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Have you acted as a Scrum Master for technology projects involving cross-functional groups? Are you an expert at product planning in an empirical environment?
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to:
- act as a Scrum Master using scrum ceremonies such as; daily standups, sprint planning and review sessions, backlog grooming/refinement, retrospectives and reporting (e.g. sprint burndowns, burnups)
- guide, motivate and coach the team on Agile/Scrum practices to further develop agile mindset and ensure a collaborative “one team” approach
- conduct requirements gathering workshops; evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement
- develop and manage the scrum sprint backlog (epics, stories, etc.), using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- maintain documentation and control of project requirements/user stories are in place
You’ll be working in the UBS Partner team within our CDIO Asset Management division, based in Wroclaw. We are a dynamic, diverse, and distributed team with a global footprint. We develop a white-label investment advisory platform used by several financial institutions. You’ll play a vital role in ensuring the success of our delivery.
- ideally 5 years of working in software development teams, as technical project manager or a related field
- exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- certified Scrum Master preferred with experience with geographically distributed teams
- good understanding of the Scrum ceremonies and experience in Azure DevOps, Confluence
- preferably 3 years of experience in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with both technical/development teams and business stakeholders
- record of working across the full SDLC
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.