HR Data Management - Internship
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Do you like working with people and for people? Would you like to learn how HR department works from inside? As Intern in DMS team, you will be responsible for digitalization and documentation tasks, e.g.:
• categorizing, reviewing and processing incoming digital documentation related to HR processes,
• leveraging automated systems/solutions to process batch documents and files,
• dealing with sensitive information & documents,
• working alongside experienced, international team on DMS topic
You will be a part of Regional Data Management team (EMEA), working together with other Data Mangement teams on DMS assignments, focusing on document processing and archival. Due to pandemic, we work remotely but you are more than welcome in our office in Czerwone Maki, Kraków. If you are open to change and willing to learn something new every day our team might be the right match for you!
We’re looking for someone available for at least 30h/week for 1 year internship.
• ready for learning new processes and changing teams
• can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management skills would be a key
• self-motivated with a proactive approach
• fluent in written and spoken English
• experience in an administrative job will be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.