Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you a detail-oriented trouble shooter? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support Chief Digital and Information Office Operating Management to:
– Build relationships with program managers, project teams and finance controllers to understand the IT program Portfolio and interpret accounting policies
– Work as IGCS SME to provide advisory services across CDIO
– Analyze CDIO program data to create metrics and reports for stakeholders
– Establish/operate standardized reporting and metrics for IGCS processes
You’ll be working in the IGCS team within Chief Digital and Information Office in Poland. We ensure an effective and efficient Operating and Control environment across CDIO, delivered within agreed operating plans, whilst providing portfolio management services across the firm. IGCS team is responsible for managing the process that allows the development costs of internally built software to be capitalized and spread across the lifecycle of the asset/application
– a university degree
– 3-5 years of work experience in corporate environment (project management/PMO experience would be a strong advantage)
– strong analytical, problem- solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– the proven ability to independently handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– excellent communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at various levels
- a gift for analyzing and solving problems, root cause analysis, working with various datasets to create excel and power point reporting
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.