Change Management & Risk Control Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about ITL Change Management, Release and risk controlling? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals and drive agile data driven initiatives? Are you organised, efficient and able to juggle multiple deadlines?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Manage and deliver the day to day change management tasks with the team such as: reviews, approvals ensuring risk controls are adhered to. Prepare deep dive data analytics and change reporting leading relevant Governance meetings such as the Change Acceptance Boards.
– Engage and collaborate with the relevant Release Managers, Sectors, Engineering, Operational Risk and Audit teams and drive delivery of tasks in the context of Change Management.
– Develop further the Change Management digital strategy process into the SDLC process with key delivery areas of continuous integration / continuous delivery, Cloud, automation and data analytics evolution.
– Proactively identify operational readiness and change management process improvement opportunities.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Technology Production Assurance drives process definition, standardization and implementation, delivers incident & problem management command and control, while maintains change management and production assurance. As an IT Change Management Expert, you will also be driving the adaptation of the Change Management process to align to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery requirements. Also, you will have the opportunity to liaise with Cloud experts to align the Change Management process to the new automation concepts.
– ITIL 3 or 4 certified and proficient with Microsoft suite of tools.
– Business Administration certificate or similar.
– A thorough understanding of risks involved in the SDLC lifecycle and change management environments.
– Experience in IT Change Management for large organizations.
– Deep knowledge of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts and toolsets.
– Strong stakeholder management and reporting skills.
– Attention to detail in all tasks, particularly in identifying gaps in operational processes areas.
– Programming and/or automation skills (irrespective of toolset / technology).
– An enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is able to integrate and work successfully in a global team.
– An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– DevOps foundation certified is nice to have.
– Quick to produce accurate, concise information to tight deadlines, and to present that information professionally and in the right way to the required audience.
– Excellent team player with Pro-active, positive personality and "can-do" attitude.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.