As a part of Procurement Services team, you will join exciting journey in supporting and developing Arla’s purchasing process & tools, ensuring high quality of Procurement masterdata and support various Procurement projects related to Source to Pay area.
As a Procurement Coordinator, you become a part of our Procurement team in Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, Procurement, financial operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
About the job
Procurement Services team is a part of Procurement Department. There are 4 areas in which team supports Arla in daily operations:
- purchasing process and Procurement tools usage,
- taking care of Procurement related data in the system incl. material and vendor data,
- contract data maintenance,
- acting as first point of contact to Procurement to ensure good purchasing behaviour in organisation.
Fuelled by your passion and dedication, you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Procurement team. After all, we've got to where we are, because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main focus will be:
- Providing support to Arla colleagues related to Procurement data maintenance in SAP including:
- Support and guides on material creation process for spare parts,
- Support cleansing activities related to materials,
- Ensure correct supplier data in the system and keep it up to date
- Acts as a gatekeeper for procurement data, procedures and processes and follows-up on the correct usage in the business,
- Leading and participating in cross-functional projects and process automation and optimization projects within the master data area,
- Working closely with our category managers on the current spare parts overview to support procurement initiatives,
What is more, you would assist procurement colleagues in guiding on communication platforms to end users and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value. Understanding of high quality of data, proactiveness and systematic way of working are essential in this role.
Furthermore, you have:
- Relevant economic or technical background,
- At least 3 years of working experience within Procurement or Masterdata area,
- SAP experience, SAP PM as advantage,
- MS Office knowledge, incl. Excel and Power point.
As we work in an international setup – English fluency is a must.