Senior Business Analyst in Market & Treasury Risk Change
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things, right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently?
Then we are looking for someone like you to:
• support and execute Product Owner / Business Analyst activities in coordinating and driving IT implementations, including user acceptance testing
• survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
• conduct requirements gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• provide documentation of processes and business requirements
• find and implement workable business solutions
• support business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• support project management tasks and services
You’ll be working in the Market, Treasury and Asset Management Risk Change team in Krakow, Poland (Fabryczna Office).
We are part of the wider Global Group Risk Control Change Management organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for driving detailed business requirements and analysis relating to data sourcing, model calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
• degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Technology or equivalent
• business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry, ideally with background in Market, Treasury or Asset Management Risk Control
• strong communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with business and IT stakeholders
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions in multinational environment
• previous exposure to banks' Front Office / Risk IT infrastructure and knowledge of Agile / Jira is a plus
• being familiar with Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) regulation would be an asset
• good working knowledge of MS Office suite is required, and SQL knowledge with Oracle Data Warehouses would be an asset
• FRM certification will be an added advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.