Senior HR Data Analyst - remote
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide exemplary people analytics support to senior HR stakeholders related to UBS Employee Lifecycle Topics (e.g. diversity, internal mobility, performance, etc..)
– analyze data and trends and formulate insights, commentary and advise actionable operational outcomes
– provide support in ongoing operational process improvement, including identifying where synergies exist and opportunities for consolidation, standardization, process excellence or other improvements
– provide SME input into projects
You’ll be working in the wider People Analytics team based in Poland. Your role will be primarily focused on Lifecycle topics. As an Senior HR Data Analyst you will work within a Center-of-Expertise that delivers human capital analytics to key HR clients, aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations.
The team you will join contains HR professionals who possess highly specialized knowledge and are responsible for the provision of data-based solutions using advanced analytical software. They are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse HR teams and business. They have responsibility for determining the suite of projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– good understanding of Human Resources value chain
– 3+ years in an analytical field with demonstrated ability to interpret data and metrics and generate insights for senior stakeholders
– experience in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
– experienced at working on strategic projects, with the ability to independently manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– demonstrated strength to deliver results and implement change in a challenging environment
– skills in using Business Intelligence and reporting software, data visualization (e.g. Tableau) as well as strong MS Excel skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.