Tech Support Analyst with German
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to grow and become the part of the global support team? We're looking for analysts speaking German and English to provide the best level of IT support to users in our organization. We will guide you and provide a range of various trainings needed to perform your role and use internal UBS tools.
We're looking for someone who:
• Wants to develop within IT or looking for opportunities in this area, especially end user service division
• Will be able to log, update and resolve reported end-user issues and track them in the ticketing tool
• Will work with various IT support teams inside the company on user related queries
• Is ready to act as a point of contact for internal users of the bank to support technology related issues and queries
• Will support documentation publishing to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
TSD (Technology Service Desk) is a Global Support function in UBS. We are the first line of IT support for all end-users in our organization. We provide support and help with issues associated with working environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in German and English
• Knowledge on Windows operating system usage and basic settings
• Good analytical skills
• Demonstrate high level of customer focus
Nice to have:
• Flexible and able to respond to change
• Solutions focused with a can-do attitude
• Ambitious and innovative approach to daily tasks
• Keen in using modern business technologies
• Strong researcher and problem solver
• Nice to have experience in corporate environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.