Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
- take responsibility for the independent leadership of reconciling Security and Cash accounts with Global Custodians including matching, assigning and investigation;
- analyze independently and work on internal and external requests;
- strong client relationship management and customer service skills;
- engage in change management, process improvement and collaborate with other teams within Wealth Management.
You’ll be working in the Reconciliations team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 7.30 am and 5 pm.
- experience in the banking operations area;
– strong analytical skills and interconnected thinking;
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills;
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions;
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
– fluent in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages as French or German will be an advantage;
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.