Audit Manager - Investment Banking
Germany, Poland, United Kingdom
Job Reference #
Frankfurt am Main, Kraków, London
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We're looking for a Global Markets Auditor, ideally with experience of securities financing and prime brokerage businesses who can:
– drive or work as a team member on reviews and audits of Securities Financing, Prime Brokerage and Distribution businesses within Global Markets,
– analyze and assess risks arising from both the business and support functions
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
– document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
– develop recommendations for items that solution owners should consider when finalizing their action plans
– review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the original risks
– support senior auditors and Risk SMEs in the quarterly continuous risk assessment
– successfully collaborate with peers in and across audit teams
– develop and maintain relationships with senior management
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
– ideally four years+ experience in audit within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function.
– Strong knowledge of investment banking with focus on markets
– strong analytical skills and quantitative approach to problem solving
– you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures.
– willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods,
– ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics.
– reliable when working on your own, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues,
– fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.