Tech Cyber Security Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a technical understanding of Cyber Security and what it takes to keep an organization secure from Cyber Threats? Do you have the motivation to develop an in depth understanding of the many unique business units at UBS and what it takes to secure them at the network, application, and endpoint level? Are you motivated to deliver exceptional client service and have a superior ability to write clearly and concisely? Do you have sharp analytic, conceptual and organizational skills and a willingness to communicate effectively with others?
We're looking for someone who will:
• Develop a deep understanding of the Cyber security controls, processes, policies and programs in place to protect our Clients and the Firm
• Perform risk assessments and clearly communicate the risk to our Clients and the Firm
• Effectively manage multiple user requests in a fast-paced environment and meet urgent deadlines
• Provide effective input to improve cyber and information security processes to better serve our Clients
You'll be a member of our Chief Information Security - Governance, Policies AND Strategy Team based in Poland and report into the Manager of the Internet Access Governance Service.
• fluent in English and excels in writing in it
• degree in computer science or a related technical or security field (desired)
• professional experience in the area of Cyber security
• advanced MS Excel knowledge
• strong analytical skills, ability to understand and express in writing technical concepts relating to security
• good at building internal networks and comfortable in liaising with people in different areas of the firm
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.