Portfolio PMO/Business Manager
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #
Do you have the drive to innovate and improve processes around you? Do you want to help build processes and the working environment around high-profile fast moving tech teams? We’re looking for someone like that to join our CDIO IB Portfolio Team and:
• help manage the programs across portfolios, including program forecasting and financial management, milestones, status reports etc
• ensure compliance across the teams with regards to planning policies and general procedures
• closely cooperate and align with central teams
• deliver regular and ad hoc reports in accurate and timely manner
• perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
• foster effective collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
• work collaboratively and engage in ongoing communication with the whole Business Management and wider teams
You will be joining the existing Portfolio Management Team with specific responsibility for the management of the delivery Sectors within CDIO IB Portfolio. You will collaborate closely with Senior Management, the wider Business Management team and other professionals based in multiple locations, namely London, Poland, Pune and the US.
• experience in a similar role within Portfolio or Project/Program management team
• firm knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and MS PowerPoint
• PPM/JIRA knowledge would be an advantage
• experience in project / program / financial reporting
• methodical planning and organization skills
• analytical skills with high attention to details and the ability to verify and challenge data
• experience in building measures that help making conscious data-driven decisions
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.