In this role, you have the opportunity to to shape the global knowledge management and process framework of Philips GBS. The role will focus on quality assurance and process documentation through the assessment of current process documentation and structuring by function, by role, by location, by process, by tool. You will contribute to standardization efforts by enabling clear knowledge sources for process executives.
You are responsible for
- Designing and implementing global GBS knowledge management strategy
- Defining best practices, creating knowledge, and sharing based organizational culture
- Collaboration with process experts and leaders to establish consistent knowledge structure across markets and functions, along with Philips Business System
- Supporting standardizations projects to ensure effective process design and documentation and to enable deployment of standardized ways of work across regions, processes, and functions
- Initiating small improvement projects
- Provide trainings related to Knowledge Management practices and standard work
You are a part of
GBS Knowledge Management Support team, who validates as-is transition documents and routes these to the standard GBS KM platform. They verify the process documentation compliance, maintain documentation repository, check the status within the teams globally and prepare the reporting inputs and templates.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree (at least Bachelor)
- Proven track record in knowledge management/ process mapping/ process transformation
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Power Point)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Well-developed analytical and presentations skills
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.