Who we are looking for:
The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to identifying and managing the optimum sourcing channels for Talent across the State Street organization. We partner closely with the Talent Development function, and together we make up the Global Talent Management group.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assist IT hiring and sourcing
- Conduct online job board CV database searches as required to support recruiters in proactive sourcing of candidates against positions
- CV Screening of candidate applications against open positions as required supporting the recruiters. Ideally some phone screening of candidates.
- Organizes events and interviews and prepares presentations as needed
- Coordinates effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follows up on administrative details within or across divisions. Handles confidential and sensitive information that pertains to division operations, strategies and client issues and, in some cases, corporate-wide matters
- Prepares and distributes standard and ad hoc reports within specified guideline
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Identifies and makes suggestions for process improvement
- Completes special projects, as required
- Coordinate with new hire onboarding process if needed
- Provides back up to other recruitment team members, as needed
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 2-3 years relevant experience prefer in an in-house recruitment, agency recruiting or Human Resources environment especially on IT area.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and systematic in nature
- Approachable and with can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skill
- Good project management and coordination skill
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Strong communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Strong experience with internet and intranet based ATS (applicant tracking) and HRIS systems, preferably (PeopleSoft)
- Knowledge of internet sourcing sites and techniques preferred
- Must be fluent in English