As our organisation matures, we are currently looking for a passionate senior HR professional to join our HR Advice team dedicated for managers in the DACH region. The main purpose of the role is to partner with line managers on a broad range of HR matters and provide seamless end-to-end resolution of their HR queries. Queries may include, but not limited to: Performance Management, Development, Policy Guidance, Exit/Redundancy management; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice and specific site/location practices. The HR Advisors are also to provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping them to deal with HR related matters related to their teams.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to line managers and supporting employees with more complex HR-related cases.
- Provides seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/Redundancy management; Policy guidance; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice
- Coordinates with Global and/or Local HR Consultants in case of (large scale) change initiatives, to ensure proper HR Advice support is provided to these initiatives (e.g. large reorgs, office moves).
- Partners with line managers on most complex HR matters, provide operational as well as tactical HR support. For example, support line managers with performance management to heighten productivity; coach and support managers on team effectiveness strategies/resources.
- Provides guidance and practical expertise to Line Managers on policy related issues to ensure the best performance of his/her team and the individuals within it.
- Recognizes salutations in the business, through line manager request/interaction and case handling that call for intervention. Partner effectively with HR colleagues to analyse and intervene if needed.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
- Provides coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping the line managers to deal with HR related matters confidently, correctly and timely.
- Establishes strong working relationship with colleagues in country and the Center of Excellence to ensure the team can effectively partner when the situation requires.
- Highlights and escalates issues with strategic, legal, employee relations or reputational risk to appropriate parties.
- Proven track of experience (8+ years) in effective partnering with a range of stakeholders/business partners;
- Solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business;
- Previous experience in Business facing roles in international environment;
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to coach and offer advice, including ability to diagnose business needs and offer possible alternative solution
- Ability to proactively support change with stakeholders and colleagues
- Skills in having effective contracting conversations, with the ability to manage expectations and bring a constructive challenge
- Partnering skills and understanding how HR can contribute to the business
- HR Information & Analysis skills
- People-centric mindset
- Understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable
- Ownership; end to end accountability for resolution
- Fluent English and German