Junior Financial Analyst (Bank Reconciliations)
The BRO Junior Financial Analyst is an integral part of Collections team and partners with the other teams in efficient handling of broadly defined cash operations tasks. As the BRO Junior Financial Analyst you are responsible for providing a range of services to both the Client and ACN in terms of reporting, KPI delivery and dealing with colleagues working within the Electronic partner delivery organization. The role is there to ensure that service is delivered to the client in line with contractual terms and Service Level Agreements SLAs. The BRO Junior Financial Analyst is the go to person with high level of expertise for other team members.
What you will do:
- Prepare financial data files and reports as per SLAs agreed with the customer on a daily and monthly basis
- Perform controls on multiple different financial reports to ensure accuracy and reasonableness
- Raise queries with Financial Institutions and internal teams to drive issue resolution
- Attend meetings and calls to discuss and review query status
- Liaise with and support internal departments as part of query resolution process
- Resolve complex and challenging queries with assistance of direct supervisor.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally with our client
- Maintain daily work statistics
- Set up of process documentations procedures when required
- Maintain statistics concerning prepared financial files
- Attain specified productivity targets as specified by Team Manager
- Assist in dealing with client and customer service issues
- Attend and participate in meetings with client if required
- Monitor reoccurring queries and determine ways to avoid in the future
- Work during Polish public holidays when required
- Work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
What we expect from you:
- Strong English communication skills (B2+/C1 level min)
- Experience ideally in an accounts department or similar type role within a financial services environment would be a plus.
- Detailed understanding of key operational areas.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Excel required at an intermediate level (ability to build Excel macros and Pivot tables)
- Fluent English
- Analytical mindset with great attention to detail
- Illustrating the ability to work as part of team and has an interest in working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and maintaining good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Proactive, not reactive, approach
- Adaptability and flexibility in a changing working environment