Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop yourself into an all-round procurement professional and contribute to improving 2,5 billion people's lives globally.
As a Junior Procurement CoE Specialist in Supplier Risk Management you will support the risk management process and facilitate risk mitigation-related activities to minimize the impact for Royal Philips.
In you role you will maintain supplier financial risk analysis process and support managing strategic, operational and compliance risks to prevent supply disruptions or revenue loss.
You are responsible for
• Ensuring the availability and quality of data required for state of art supplier risk assessments;
• Supporting implementation of Integral Supplier Risk Framework across Royal Philips and related risk rating methodologies;
• Maintenance of supplier risk management processes, tools and templates;
• Supporting continuous improvement projects to further optimize the effectiveness of risk assessment and mitigation practices;
• Providing risk assessment calculations and analyses for identified risks;
• Executing controls related to supplier risk management process;
• Support supplier crisis management activities;
• Reporting out on metrics and progress related to supplier risk management;
• Collaboration with a third-party risk assessment service provider;
• Maintaining internal cross-functional network related to risk management and supplier management;
You are a part of our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
By building long-term strategic supplier relationships, Procurement helps Philips to bring innovations to the market faster and more effectively than the competition. We work across the business groups, functions and markets, taking an end-to-end approach that ensures that our procurement competencies are adding value for our customers in every market we operate in.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master degree in a Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain or relevant technical discipline
• >1 year of relevant working experience (ideally a background in Procurement or Finance)
• Strong collaboration and communication capabilities
• Team player, easy to work in international team in different geographies
• Analytical skills and attention to details
• English Language mandatory
• Experience in Project Management is an advantage
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
Annual bonus based on performance achieved;
Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
Benefit System cards;
Discount for Philips’ products;
Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region;
Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill;
Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events);
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.