CISO Technical Security Advisor
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design and further hardening of our current and future banking technology against cyber threats? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex but secure platforms and applications?
We’re looking for a Technical Security Advisor within the Cyber and Information Security domain to:
• Support and drive the Cyber Assurance Remediation working group to centrally govern the assessment of findings, responses, and the monitoring of remediation work of agreed actions to address identified cyber and information security risks.
• Provide support to other areas within the CISO Advisory service, specifically the Attack Monitoring Governance board.
• Work with other technical disciplines, like CTO Security, Service and Product Managers, Domain Architects, and Engineers to harmonize security requirements, ensuring end solutions are fit for purpose and enabled for future capabilities
• Steer and guide Cyber and Information related implementation teams to successful delivery against technical security requirements
• Partner with the CISO service sponsors, service solution owners, and service engineers to enable and drive deployment of Cyber and Information Security related capabilities
• Represent CISO and the cyber and information security agenda on relevant workgroups
You’ll be working in one of the CISO Advisory / Technical Security Advisory teams based in Krakow or Wroclaw (Poland), which is part of the CISO Advisory organization within Group Technology and under the lead of the Technical Information Security Officer (TISO). Our teams, based in India, Poland, Switzerland and United Kingdom serve as a trusted advisor to the business for technical cybersecurity matters, support them to identify solutions to key cybersecurity challenges, opine on the suitability of proposed mitigation measures, translate business needs into technical policy requirements, and help bridge the gap between risk management and technical implementation.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
As a Technical Security Advisor, you’ll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
• Ideally worked as a security engineer or architect for 2+ years within the finance sector
• Proven delivery and expertise in Cyber and Information Security domains
• Successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
• Preferable solid understanding of subject matters in, for example, the field of Identity & Access Management, IT Infrastructure, Data Protection, Cyber Security related technologies, and Cloud.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (technical school) in the field of Information Security a/o Computer Science, completed with relevant security related certifications, like CISSP, CCSP, CEH, CCNP, CompTIA Security+, but not limited to those as the team will of diverse expertise and experiences.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.