Azure DevOps Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to:
• work collaboratively across the organisation
• solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way
• write high quality, reusable code and adhere to coding standards
• write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
• apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
As a key part of the global GM Financing IT team you will be based in Kraków and be instrumental in working across many projects, ensuring collaborative and shared solutions are designed and implemented consistently.
• microsoft Azure engineer, with a DevOps/SRE focus
• fluent in SRE concerns: Availability, Reliability, Monitoring, Scheduling, Everything as Code
• cI/CD including tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
• containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
• proven delivery of re-engineered platforms into the cloud
• implemented robust products, services and capabilities for the data platform
Additional Experience - Advantageous
• a clear focus on Testability of applications and infrastructure in the cloud
• solid background developing using a major language such as Java
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.