Business Analyst - IB CDIO Market Regulations
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Oversee and or conduct detailed business analysis, produce timely, clear and concise business requirement and options
- Analyst existing state v target state, be responsible for writing BRDs and specs
- Run working groups and coordinate requirements with various business areas such as Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal & Compliance
- Work directly with different IT delivery streams; deliver projects and project requirements
- Drive projects through all lifecycle phases including inception, requirements gathering, IT design, organizing and executing of UAT testing together with QA and user training and education
- Ability to deal with senior managers and demanding stakeholders and ability to navigate across a complex organization
You’ll be working in the IB CDIO Market Regulations team in Poland. We are a dynamic IT team that is responsible for front to back implementation of regulatory project deliveries. As such, we collaborate globally with functions in various Business areas, Investment Products & Services, Operations and Legal & Compliance. We work in a cross divisional manner with stakeholders in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, Risk, and others.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to tackle new problems in a structured way
- Experience in business analysis or in delivering projects (scoping, requirements break down, planning, tracking, communicating etc)
- Affinity or background in technology, having been involved in driving technology change projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across different management levels and seniority
- Good team working and client relationship skills (internal clients)
- Knowledge of trade flows, lifecycle management and controls is helpful
- Knowledge of WM & IB trade capture and risk management systems is helpful
- Familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking standards, understanding of regulatory delivery programs is helpful
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– eager to make a mark in a new team and quickly deliver fast paced and demanding projects
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.