OpRisk & AI Model Operations Specialist
Compliance, Process, project and program management, Quantitative Analysis, Risk
Job Reference #
You are an analytical individual who is enthusiastic about data and models? You have a entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on and proactive working approach? Then don't wait to apply to join a high-pace delivery team!
We're looking for an OpRisk & AI model Operations specialist to:
• develop model and model governance related expertise and assume model ownership for selective models developed within GCRG
• assume model governance related responsibilities within our model portfolio and ensure appropriate model activity related planning and submissions to the independent Model Risk Management & Control Function
• refine existing GCRG models where applicable and ensure appropriate monitoring and control framework setup
• Interact closely with our Methodologies & Models colleagues in the Use Case and Development teams to ensure appropriate maintenance of existing models and also support the benefits measurement of the models in place
• interact with UK senior management for an Asset Management specific model and lead the materials production for the local Board and regulatory authorities upon request
You'll be working in the OpRisk & AI Model Operations team located in Poland and you will closely interact and co-work with the teams in Switzerland (Zürich) as well as in the UK (London). We're a young, passionate, self-driven and collaborative team who look forward to grow and set the operations standards for models within the GCRG function.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• university degree or similar in a quantitative discipline, e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics / engineering, quantitative finance
• basic programming experience and skills, e.g. R, Python, C++, Java
• candidates with either Operational Risk modelling related or AI subject expertise preferred
• model governance subject experience advantageous
• ideally with initial experience in either risk or compliance function of a financial institution
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.