Big Data Delivery Lead & Developer – Group Treasury Tech
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn?
If you have experience in building big data solutions leveraging tools such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka or Flink and are interested in dev teams embracing cloud technologies, come and talk to us.
We’re looking for a big data developer to:
• design, plan and deliver production quality solutions using modern programming languages,
• participate in application architecture, design and support,
• write automated tests as part of the software lifecycle,
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed,
• analyse user stories together with the product owner, the IT business analyst, QA engineer and other developers in a small and dynamic team.
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform, LiFE. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business in UBS group.
• strong software engineer, you take pride in what you’re developing with a strong testing ethos.
• experience / knowledge / appetite in Java & Python is must and Azure good to have.
• experience / knowledge / appetite working with Spark is must
• experience in building & optimizing ‘Big Data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets in batch & real time workflows on Hadoop
• experience with DevOps tools such as GitLab and CI/CD pipelines is must.
• experience with Agile
• know how to figure stuff out and comfortable working independently, as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environmentS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.