- Managing process of preparing translations of products description and other content to the online shop;
- Optimization of online sales in order to increase the income;
- Coordination of team performance and monitoring of daily tasks;
- Updating promotion banners and products actualization on the website;
- Close cooperation with other departments.
- Native Hungarian and advanced English (B2 level) language skills;
- Previous experience in similar position;
- General knowledge in field of marketing and e-commerce;
- Great communication skills and analytical attitude;
- Previous experience in team management would be a big plus.
The Client offers:
- Contract of employment;
- Real impact on development of business marketing strategy;
- Initial training and on-boarding process;
- Languages courses;
- Discount for company's products;
- Sport card;
- Medical health care;
- Additional insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional days off.
I hereby authorize and give my consent to CPL Jobs Sp. z o.o., Warsaw 02-001, Al. Jerozolimskie 81, REGON 142578192, NIP 701-02-56-845 (hereinafter referred to as: CPL Jobs) to administer, process and store me personal data, to disclose my personal data as necessary to potential employers in order to carry out the recruitment procedure and to set and negotiate terms of employment. The consent is given as well in order to process my personal data by CPL Jobs after the recruitment is completed to store it for further recruitment processes and can be withdrawn at any time.
CPL Jobs informs that my personal data can be disclosed to other authorized CPL group entities within European Economic Area. At the same time I declare that all the data included in my CV and application documents have been given voluntarily and are true. I acknowledge that my personal data will be deleted immediately after the cancelation of my consent as well as when update of my personal data will be no longer possible. CPL Jobs informed me that I have the right of access to my data and the right to rectify these data. I acknowledge that the information about potential employer will be disclosed with me after CPL Jobs verify my working qualifications provided in my application documents.