As the Contracting Procurement/Supply Chain Specialist – Materials Data Operations position you will be accountable for the end to end operational data set-up and continuous improvement opportunities for a particular business. This position will interface with multiple stakeholders across CP Operations, Supply Chain (SC) or CP-in-Business and across the end to end natural partners outside SC/CP e.g. IT, Accounts Payable.
What’s the role?
You will ensure the Data operating model delivers business value in the new macro context. This would require working with the respective Data stakeholders to develop and operate accurate and reliable supply chain data, enabling businesses to improve its financial performance, safeguard license to operate and achieve goals (eg availability, cost etc.). Data must be reliable, enable digitalization, and is trusted. This allows Shell to maximize bottom line impact from operational spend.
More Specifically, your role includes:
- Partner with frontline CP, Suppliers, functional teams and other CP Data Operational teams to ensure business requirements are met within target timelines.
- Ensure Data Quality (Right First time, Data is Trusted) in place.
- Ensure operationalization of data designs that can eliminate waste, transform towards right-first time and strong data quality. Ensure disciplined daily execution of operational data processes across end to end CP to enable improvement and optimization of supply chains and thus contributing to RDS targets for improved cost and delivery.
- Leads root cause analysis, exceptions reporting and engages in operational reviews meeting with CP Leads to jointly priorities, resolve and perform better as an end to end unit together with CP Leads.
- Ensures that Controls are consistently maintained, and risks are mitigated.
- Identify areas for improvement, including root cause analysis, exceptions identification and ideas for improvement and play active leadership role in improvement projects.
- Demonstrate process expertise and business acumen with ability to play the role as the senior CP Data expert for a particular business unit.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Technical engineering, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, and able to interact and influence others.
- Good command in English and German/or French (B2 level)
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work through others to deliver result.
- Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail, and to collaborate and work well in a team.
- Self-starter and ability to manage diverse cultural/ethnic sensitivities.
- Strong results and achievement orientation, moving with speed in a fast-paced macro business environment.
- Experience across Data and familiarity with materials management, warehouse, inventory etc.,- preferred.