In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage Supplier Performance for OMM throughout entire lifecycle of procured materials. Manage KPIs as well as well as PIs within operational material management domain. Manage alignment with Procurement, continuous improvement and escalations on global level.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for structurally improving supplier delivery performance
- Implement early warning systems in the supply base, including focusing on n-tier risks.
- Align with supplier on Flexibility, Capacity, People, Material to ensure mid and long-term OMM forecast requirements can be met.
- Enable supply base using digital ISC tools. Lead improvement projects and tool deployment (e.g. SNC/ASN).
- Ensure to embed SCM requirements in LPA – define replenishment models, MOQs.
- Ensure “Delivery” content and presence in Business Review Meeting and SQOPE500 reviews.
- Operational ownership of SCM KPIs - drive accountability with suppliers for CLIP, SMI, SMOI, LPA Content, LT Reduction, inventory.
- Support Risk Assessment and Mitigation on mid and long-term OMM issues with suppliers e.g. potential supply risks. Support Category Management and SAM’s on escalations on material supply issues which cannot be mitigated by OMM Team.
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Min. 7 years of related experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Supply Chain and Advanced Materials management knowledge
- E2E process understanding with clear milestones and deliverables
- Knowledge on how to run large scale improvement projects
- SAP MM knowledge good to have
- Teamwork and collaboration competencies
- Customer First mindset
- Negotiation and strong analytical skills
- Advanced English knowledge
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.