KYC Team Lead
What will you do?
- Manage the teams of analysts to ensure the right level of talent management including ongoing feedback, career development and coaching.
- Coordinate the teams work in order to provide the highest quality standards.
- Hold regular meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two way feedback of information and ideas.
- Schedule, allocate and review work of teams for accuracy and completeness, manage quality and delivery.
- Ensure that the teams operate efficiently, adheres to procedures and the group s best practice and policy.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including senior managers.
- Primary escalation point for clients, responsible for client satisfaction, overall client management and delivery of client solutions.
What do we expect?
- Previous experience of managing teams and experience managing financial services would be an asset
- Relevant financial service experience with specific knowledge on money laundering prevention, in particular KYC services as well as transaction and business partner monitoring, supplemented by process implementation knowledge.
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable.
- Banking experience would be an asset.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of on boarding across different client types.
- Ability to be highly flexible and react swiftly to changing priorities and urgent situations.
- Technical knowledge of KYC AML ICA or ACAMS certificate would be an asset