Start a career with Cathay Pacific, and you will work with a great team who share your passion for travel. As one of the world’s leading airlines, we’re able to offer you unique opportunities to let your passion fly.
Our team members are advisors and talented problem-solvers who connect people with interesting destinations, friends and family all over the globe.
If you enjoy customer service, this is an opportunity to learn about airline operations and build a strong foundation for an exciting career in aviation, travel or tourism.
What you’ll be doing:
Customer Care Specialists achieve the highest possible customer service standards when selling and ticketing to direct customers or when serving travel agents and corporates. They ensure the generation of maximum revenue from all customers. They also build strong relationship with direct customers and prospect potential corporates through maximization of every direct business opportunity. Finally, they support other team members in achieving the common goal.
- Recommending travel products, fares and services and providing after sales support
- Assisting customer to reserve and adjust flight booking transactions
- Assisting customers to use our website – cathaypacific.com
- Responding to feedback and general enquiries by phone, email and web channels from worldwide
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to travel the world with great travel benefits (free annual ticket with Cathay Pacific, discounted tickets for a great number of airlines for you and your family)
- Comprehensive training and access to the latest technology to ensure success in your role
- An attractive package of social benefits
- A great work environment on the top floor of Krakow’s newest building, right in the heart of town
- Career growth with one of the world’s leading airlines and its parent group, the Swire Group
- Flexible shifts adjusted to your lifestyle
- Permanent employment opportunities
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (at least CEFR level B2 to C1)
- Mature communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- A passion for providing the world’s best customer service for each and every customer
- An open mind and eagerness to continually develop
- Knowledge of airline systems and operations will be an advantage but not essential