Product Specialist in Investment Funds
Equities, Finance, Fund Services, Investment Banking, Portfolio and fund management, Trading
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have passion for financial markets and investment solutions? Do you want to play an active part in the lifecycle management of our investment fund offering and assume project responsibilities?
We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• contribute to the life-cycle management for funds that are established by in-house or third-party providers as commissioned by UBS Global Wealth Management
• ensure that funds are on boarded smoothly to the platform of UBS by ensuring correct static data and system readiness
• assume responsibility for selected regular MIS reporting to senior management, including adaptation to changing circumstances and ad-hoc deep dive analysis
• implement elements of sustainable investing product management through the product lifecycle, including facilitating market-facing documentation creation and regulatory data element reconciliation
• facilitate the procurement of due diligence questionnaires from fund providers
You’ll be working for the Global Fund Investment Solutions team. We’re responsible for composing and maintaining the investment fund shelf for use by client advisors and investment professionals in Global Wealth Management globally. As a product specialist working together with many other parts of our business, you’ll provide towards a seamless offering in third party and in-house investment funds.
• bachelor or master degree or equivalent in finance, economics or related disciplines
• 2-5 years of experience with investment funds will be a plus
• methodical, concise and accurate work style, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze product risk and regulatory issues
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• collaborative team member with analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• fluent in English and German will be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.