Software Integration Engineer / Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build business applications using latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally? Do you want to help junior engineers grow by providing them with direction and be a role model
We’re looking for a software/integration engineer/lead to:
• Join us in migrating our current solutions to the cloud
• Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• Design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern scripting and development languages
• Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines in GitLab
• Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• See that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
• Provide direction and guidance to junior member as development lead.
You’ll be working in the Legal Technology team based in Krakow, Poland location.
We provide global solutions for our business clients in Group General Council. As a Scrum Master you’ll play an important role in delivering cutting edge solutions throughout the year.
We are a multi-cultural collaborative tech organization with people in Switzerland, US, GB, Poland and India, working closely together to deliver as promised to our business stakeholder.
• University degree in Computer science or equivalent
• 5+ years hands-on experience in the development, design, maintenance and integration of software solutions
• Excellent knowledge of Java (version 8+)
• Hands-on experience with the following Java tools and frameworks:
o Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Data JPA
o Lombok, Apache Commons
o Experience in Spring Boot Starters development is a plus
o Azure - Spring integration is a plus
• Hands-on unit tests implementation experience + TDD/BDD strong knowledge
• SOLID, OOP, design patterns implementation experience
• Good knowledge in authentication and authorization protocols such as Oauth2/OIDC/JWT
• Good understanding of the performance testing and performance optimizations.
• Experience working with Apache JMeter tool is a plus.
• Strong knowledge in Git. Understanding of various branching strategies, their advantages and disadvantages
• Experience working with serverless solutions and understanding of its concept
• Basic UNIX/Linux user experience
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.