Project Management Officer in Global Wealth Management
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and capable individual? Do you enjoy working in diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Global Wealth Management and to be part of a transformation towards an Agile Delivery Organization? Our project portfolio spans across Investor Protection, Information Security and Cross-border related regulations requiring changes across several aspects of the Client Experience value chain. To lead Portfolio Management activities and to further develop our project delivery capability in the team we are looking to hire a Project Management Officer who will be responsible for:
• prepare monthly project portfolio status, project planning and budgeting according to Agile Delivery Organization standards
• track and follow-up with program managers on milestones, risks, issues, actuals / forecasts
• ensure projects are managed according to UBS Project Management Framework (PMF) standards
• supporting project managers with project management activities in PPM, e.g. with set-up of new programs, milestone- and status tracking
• support the demand planning process according to Agile Delivery Organization standards
• prepare presentations for senior management and various program management meetings
• coordinate and execute various activities of the project management office
• provide support to project manager with ad-hoc tasks
You’ll be working in the multi-functional team for Wealth Management RA&C (WM Risk Assessment and Change) in Wroclaw and Zurich. WM RA&C provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable the business division (Global Wealth Management) to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Global Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• min. 2 years professional experience in project management in banking industry or regulatory or compliance
• a results-oriented approach, with a proven track record in project management and reporting involving multiple stakeholders
• very good analytical and conceptual skills
• proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint or PPM or Jira will be a plus
• proactive and independent working style, good organizational and time-management skills
• pleasing personality with strong interpersonal skills
• excellent communication skills to present complex topics in a succinct manner; fluent in English (oral/written); German will be a plusS
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.