HR Poland Onboarding Team Leader
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Your role :
Are you curious about Onboarding process for UBS? Are you a born leader? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Manage team activities to deliver high quality service to our clients
• make sure administrative tasks comply with internal policies and legal requirements
• build up expertized knowledge within the team and secure knowledge transfer when needed
• Develop skills and experience of team members
• Support efficiency improvements
• Confidently lead the team trough change
• Motivate and support the team
There are two main reasons to join our team: the process itself and our team's spirit. Onboarding is one of the most complex HR processes with many pitfalls to overcome, but this is what makes it most attractive, exciting and satisfying at the same time. We feel that we’re part of a global organization and that our opinions and ideas matter and can make a difference to the organization as a whole. The role is located in Krakow Green Office.
• leadership experience and willingness to further develop in this area
• strong communication, problem solving and delegation skills
• customer orientation and focus on service quality
• ability to manage risk and escalations
• excellent organizational skills with ability to work toward tight deadlines while ensuring various deliverables are met on daily basis
• fluency in Polish and English
• knowledge of Poland's labour code will be a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.