MS-SQL/Sybase Database Administrator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced and strong SQL Server production support Database Administrator?
Are you a team player, interested in joining a global database operations team, that supports Microsoft SQL Server platform, in an enterprise scale organization?
We are looking for someone like you, who will:
• provide Database Support for application development and production support teams
• work with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure
• ensure compliance with operational / change management guidelines
• design and implement complex changes
• act as Problem Manager
• monitor and analyze SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS performance issues
• troubleshoot and solve incidents
You’ll be working in the MSSQL/Sybase database support team in Wroclaw.
We provide database support for Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase platforms within UBS organization globally. As a member of our team, you’ll play an important role in providing the best in class database infrastructure and high performing database environment to our customers.
• proven experience working in large and complex database environments, ideally 3-5 years in a similar role
• good communicator, able to adapt style and detail to the audience
• motivated, growth mindset and self-driven
• fluent in English
• PowerShell scripting and automation experience is a plus
• financial sector background is a plus
• experience with SQL Server on Azure is a plus
• Sybase or Postgres knowledge is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.