Junior Regulatory Monitoring Associate
Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• review business email correspondence in accordance with FINRA regulation
• perform data analysis and integrity/accuracy checks for operational risk reporting
• conduct surveillance reviews in Data Leakage Prevention tool (Symantec)
• provide updates in the deal management system used by Investment Bankers
• escalate potential compliance breaches to Senior Managers
• support Operational Risk initiatives cross GB and provide input for the ongoing development of them
• be compliant with the pre-defined SLAs and internal UBS policies, processes and procedures
You will be joining a Global Banking Chief Operating Officer team (part of the Investment Bank) based in Kraków Fabryczna Office but supporting the department globally in various operational risk and regulatory activities. We also work closely with Investment Bankers and help manage department’s internal deal management system.
We offer flexible working hours - you can start anytime between 7.00am and 10.00am.
• fluent written and spoken English
• good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• strong attention to details
• strong analytical and reporting skills
• ability to take ownership of the tasks and prioritize own workload
•understanding of Operational Risk or IB Front Office environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.