Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– prepare daily, weekly, monthly standard management reporting like statement of profit & loss, statement of financial position for senior management
– report and analysis any variances in financial information and do ad-hoc analysis
– work with senior management to gather business requirements and use cases for Business Intelligence solutions & dashboards (Tableau, Microstrategy)
– support end to end data migration & various projects implementation
– redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation)
– continuously drive a lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management. We are responsible for producing various senior management reports that cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is CFO department and Senior Management of the company.
- 1-3 years of work experience in finance or data analyst roles
- understanding of finance and data management principles
- technical experience creating SQL queries, knowledge of databases (MS Access) or VBA macros (additional asset)
- very good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
- a working knowledge of MicroStrategy (additional asset)
- experience in translating business requirements into meaningful data structures, data models and dashboards that meet the business needs
- working skills of documenting business functional & non-functional requirements
- data sourcing, transformation, cleansing & analytical skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.