Securities Specialist - Derivatives
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone who can:
– process ETD & OTC transactions, while being responsible for products during their whole lifecycle (starting from setup of product up until expiration)
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies during daily workflow
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence with stakeholders
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
– interact with client relationship teams and portfolio managers
– prepare documentation, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
Your team :
You’ll be working in the Derivatives Team in Wrocław. Team consists out of 12 employees. We take care of Securities and Derivatives Processing, making it possible for market transactions to be traded and processed in an excellent and professional manner. Team is operating between 7:30 am and 05:00 pm (work on shift pattern).
Your expertise :
– a university degree (studies in Finance, Banking, Economics is a plus, but not required)
– knowledge about derivative products
– good understanding of the financial sector
– good command of Microsoft Excel
– great organizational skills
– focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– an excellent communicator
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.