Factsheet Production Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– ensure the timely and accurate validation of data used in Fund Factsheets
– ensure the timely rendering and distribution of all Fund Factsheets
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, validation and distribution of Manager and Performance commentaries
– provision of query helpline and support for Factsheet related queries
You’ll be working in the Client Reporting and Factsheet Production team in Wrocław. The team is responsible for the control, rendering and internal distribution of UBS Asset Management Client Reports and Fund Factsheets.
The team is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Distribution Teams, Investment Areas, Product Managers and various global Operations teams.
– 2-3 years minimum professional experience within a Fund services or related environment
– strong fund administration/accounting experience
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers.
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.