Senior HR Operation Specialist with French (Remote option)
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for details? Do you enjoy taking part in HR projects? We are looking for someone like you who can help us:
– resolve employees' queries quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding throughout the workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit management
– make sure that our employees and Line Managers receive quick and effective solutions
– prepare payroll files
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– assist employees on how to self-complete tasks wherever possible
– stay in line with our internal rules
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Krakow. We're a team of 6 HR specialists and we make sure our employees and line managers are happy with our service by solving problems for them via phone, chat and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with the Local HR team in Monaco and France supporting all the HR related queries.
– a HR and payroll experience
– a working fluency in French and English
– good Microsoft Office skills
– project experience would be an asset
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for details
– flexible and able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.