Business Analyst - Recovery and Resolution Planning
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you interested in making banks more resolvable in the event of a financial crisis? Do you want to play a role in preparing UBS's Recovery and Resolution Planning documentation?
We need someone like you to support the development and production of the Recovery and Resolution Planning documentation to be submitted to the Swiss regulator FINMA, the Swiss National Bank as well as the key UK, US and APAC regulators and central banks.
In this position you will
• support the preparation of RRP recovery and resolution planning documentation which includes
- download, prepare and analyze financial data from repository and reporting solutions
- quality reviews, sanity checks and prepare financial and operational data for updates of RRP documentation
- design, and maintain analytical business and technology solutions to support efficient update of RRP documentation
- preparing / writing selected RRP documentation for submission to regulators
- updating periodically recovery risk indicators as well as recovery measures capacity
• support the definition of Group and key entity level MIS and financial transparency requirements to be available in a crisis situation
• collaborate within RRP function with Global and local RRP teams, as well as interact with key business stakeholders which provide input into RRP documentation
You will be working in the Poland Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) team in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) which is actively supporting the global and regional RRP teams. The RRP organization ensures a coordinated approach to the Group's recovery and resolution planning requirements, including preparation for Crisis Management Group meetings and of credible recovery and resolution planning documentation. RRP staff members are the recovery and resolution content experts who manage the overall resolution planning activities, meet with regulatory bodies, respond to requested comments on regulatory proposals and engage directly with internal stakeholders and committees.
- a bachelor or master's degree or comparable education
- sharp analytical, problem solving and reporting skills, including data presentation and data processing skills
- the ability to quickly understand complex subjects, define key messages and propose simple solutions
- a strong interest in the financial market and the regulatory environment
- fluent in English with acknowledged writing skills
- experienced in analyzing and handling large data sets (MS Excel)
- proficient in visualizing information (MS PowerPoint)
- autonomous, diligent and attentive to detail in your daily work
- be able to understand global and local regulatory requirements
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.