Team Assistant Group Functions Legal
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Legal, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Do you have a talent for the flawless management of administrative tasks? Do you enjoy going above and beyond to ensure tasks are met and exceeded? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker?
We're looking for a team assistant to support the Group Functions Legal teams in region Switzerland with the following tasks:
- Support senior managers and in particular the Head Group Functions Legal region Switzerland in managing calendars, emails, reservations, travel and expense reports
- Pro-actively manage general housekeeping matters of the teams and provide (ad-hoc) administrative support to the lawyers in the team
- Handle due diligence requests and the extensions of signing authorities
- Coordinate, organize and participate in team meetings, events and other activities
- Provide basic IT support and maintain the system accesses for the teams
You will support various teams within the Group Functions Legal organization located in Zurich and Cracow. The team you will be supporting with administrative work, provides legal advice on Group-relevant regulatory, corporate, transactional, contracting & technology matters.
- at least 1 year of administrative experience in a fast paced corporate environment
- outstanding organizational and time management skills; be able to manage conflicting priorities and deliver under tight deadlines
- ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills
- good team player with attention to detail and accuracy
excellent MS Office knowledge
- proven written and verbal communication skills in English, German an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.