Fund Factsheet Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and like to interact directly with clients and stakeholders? Do you have a strong interest in asset management products? Are you familiar with the production of marketing material?
We are looking for a data specialist to:
• produce factsheets for UBS Asset Management third party clients
• analyze and improve data management processes with internal and external stakeholders
• verify fund data
• support the implementation of client needs
• respond to queries related to data and documents of investment funds
You will be working in the Dynamic Data Management and Reporting team and you will be located in our offices in Krakow within the Products area of UBS Asset Management. Most of your colleagues are domiciled in Switzerland and communication will be in German and English. The team is responsible for the data setup and validating, producing and disseminating factsheets for a wide range of investment funds. In this role, you will be working closely with the Product Managers, Client Relationship Managers and many other stakeholders. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• degree in a finance related field or multiple years’ relevant experience in a finance data related field or fund management
• strong interest in asset management products, ideally with an IT background
• proficiency in using MS Office applications (Excel), ideally with experience in VBA
• strong communicator, team player and can-do attitude with focus on the details
• fluent in German and English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.