Tech Internship Java/ Scala
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Do you love learning? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for someone who can:
• be part a transformational programs across various business functions such as Risk, Finance, and Compliance
• build the next generation platform using the latest Cloud-based technology
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• contribute to the end-2-end software development lifecycle
• challenge the status quo, innovate, and build great software
• continue learning, build engineering communities, become ambassadors of innovation
On this Internship program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Team once you’ve graduated.
You’ll be working in the Finance Technology team within the wider Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) Group Functions team. As part of the Global Regulatory Calculations team you will work alongside other talented women and men to bring the benefits of the latest technology to solve complex business problems in a sustainable and innovative ways. Our team offers:
• being a part of a major transformational programs in a leading international financial organization
• agile environment where diversity is celebrated
• excellent learning, mentoring, and internal mobility opportunities
• a computer science or computer engineering-related education background
• proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Scala, Python)
• a proactive personality and a genuine interest in developing a career in the field of IT and application development
• some prior banking experience or knowledge, but this is not required
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.