PMO Specialist - Group Internal Consulting
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
•maintain and update project management reporting tools
•support and coordinate project management tasks (Quality Control checks, RAID & RAG Reporting)
•project financials and accruals management reporting
•update resource actuals/ forecasts and monthly reconciliation
•support ad-hoc clean-up and bulk modification requests in SharePoint database
•assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
•ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. We aim to provide extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
• up to 2 years of experience in project management or quality control
• bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field is a plus
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• experience in SharePoint administration and data bases creation
• knowledge of Visual Basic for Application
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.