Senior Oracle Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally? Would you like the opportunity to help design and build with the latest technology in financial services?
As a team member you will
• focus on production stabilization, technical debt remediation and refactoring of a key risk analytics platform, it improvements and simplification.
• be involved into implementation of bank-wide initiative like migration to Cloud or new versions of databases/third party libraries and components.
• work with team different stakeholders and be responsible for a tasks from start to end - from analysis phase till release support.
Your role will allow you to demonstrate design skills and use all modern best practice.
The team you will be joining is based in the UK, EMEA, APAC, and serving all global business regions.
• Degree in Computer Science
• Experience working with all aspects of Oracle DB – database objects creation and manipulation, transaction management, Oracle database architecture, logical and physical storage structures
• Excellent PL/SQL coding skills proven by the complex packages implemented
• Practical experience in performance troubleshooting, using Oracle dictionary views, AWR report, perfect understanding of query execution plans
• Advanced data querying and analysis skills, knowledge of Oracle analytical functions
• Possess a strong background with data warehousing and reporting architectures, dimensional modelling, and ETL knowledge
• Experience with JIRA, GitLab, MongoDb
• Understanding of Agile SDLC, continuous integration, automated testing approaches
• Database administration skills is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.