Business Manager for Group Internal Consulting
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple tasks or projects with energy and enthusiasm? Do you have strong problem-solving and communication skills with a keen attention to detail? Do you enjoy driving functions forward and collaborating within a passionate team?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• Oversee the smooth operation of the regional consulting services to ensure cost recovery e.g. demand management, staffing of projects, tracking against utilization targets etc.
• Partner with regional senior management to oversee and support the implementation of key priorities within GIC
• Coordinate and deliver materials for regional management committee meetings as well as other senior management presentations with high visibility across the organization
• Support and lead internal strategic projects and key priorities to further develop our function
• Act as a single point of contact for region specific activities e.g. logistics planning, headcount management, technology rollouts etc.
• Coordinate and oversee all core-cycle activities for the region
• Plan and organize team events, workshops and townhalls
Group Internal Consulting is the UBS Transformation Powerhouse, providing professional internal consulting, project management and execution services on a global scale. We contribute to relevant and impactful projects, apply a firm-wide perspective and shape our own environment.
You will be working in the Deployment & Development, team supporting our teams to continuously enhance effectiveness and efficiency across Group Internal Consulting.
• A completed university degree or an equivalent higher education certification with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a project management or consulting environment, preferably in the financial industry
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Proactive personality combined with a "can-do attitude" and a structured, solution-oriented approach
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex matters in a simple way
• Strong relationship management to build trusted relationships at all management levels
• Ability to multitask and prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• Project management certifications are considered as a valuable asset
• Fluency in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.