Flow Processing Specialist - Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
- acknowledge, verify and validate client and fund contribution, withdrawal, redemption and subscription notifications
- work with Portfolio Managers on contribution/withdrawals requests
- ensure timely and accurate booking of cash flow activity
- actively investigate and reconcile breaks against custody records
You will be working in the Asset Management Operations Flow Processing Service Delivery function, providing timely and accurate processing flow activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products.
The Team based in Wroclaw, Poland is part of global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team in clos conjunction with Investment Teams, Client Coverage Areas, Custodians, Fund Administrators and various Asset Management Operations teams.
• Experience in Fund accounting/ cash management (highly desired)
• Successful experience in automation and simplification of processes (would be a plus)
• Work Alteryx and programming (would be a plus)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A strong risk-awareness mentality
• Highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, especially Excel
• Able to work collaboratively within a Team
• Delivery orientated
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.