Project Manager Contact Center Services
Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an opportunity at the interaction of Human, Business and Technology? Do you like interacting with various stakeholders from both Business side and IT side? If so, you might be the right person to join our team!
We are looking for Project Manager Contact Center Services who:
• always puts the client first and is passionate about continuously optimizing the Operating Model of Contact Center with relevant stakeholders
• gives relevant input to future Service developments that improve Service
• is eager to ensure smooth development transition into Operation
• loves to support the development of training materials and functional descriptions
• can facilitate dialogue between Business and IT
• chases ticket resolution and forges action plans
• keeps an eye on ticket numbers and their resolution
• acts as an ambassador for quality assurance by aligning with IT release manager, Business/IT Product owners and Business Stakeholders on quality standards
• organizes and supports Command Centers setups
• apart from her or his operational oriented work is eager to support in innovation projects from the Multichannel Contact Center portfolio
The role is embedded in UBS’s strong Channels & Platforms Department. As part of Multichannel Contact Center Service team you will be acting as Business Partner and ensuring delivery of a best in class customer-agent experience.
• a university degree, preferably with a technical background
• previous experience in support or mediation roles
• an experience in a contact center area is a plus
• strong analytical, problem solving (you know how to figure things out) and project management skills, experience with Agile projects is a plus
• excellent presentation skills
• very good skills in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint)
• excellent English skills (verbal and written) – German is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.