Junior Strategic Support Officer
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested to learn about Wealth Management front-to-back and to shape the firm’s transformation? Do you want to contribute to improving the services provided out of COO and support efficiency projects with a major impact on the ours profitability? Do you have convincing visualization skills and an affinity for preparing management-ready presentations?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• help developing the middle and back-office services we provide out of COO
• provide project office tasks to help driving concrete front-to-back efficiency measures
• prepare convincing, concise and visually attractive senior management presentations, e.g. for the Operating Committee
• support on COO side the yearly and ad-hoc demand process from our Corporate Center functions by e.g. preparing funding requests for additional headcounts
• engage closely with functional stakeholders across all divisions
You’ll be working in the Operational Health F2B team for Operating Head Booking Center Switzerland, in environment that delivers services for the different Wealth Management (WM) units with clients booked in Switzerland. We support the Operating Head on efficiency and demand activities and are closely collaborating with partner teams to ensure service & operational excellence across the whole platform.
We want to expand our current teams in Zurich with a team in Wroclaw or Krakow - Poland to increase our capabilities in delivering our business priorities. This exciting role enables you to build up in-depth front-to-back WM knowledge and a network across diverse functions within UBS.
• previous experience in business management, service management or similar, preferably from consulting company
• excellent analytical, conceptual skills and high affinity to numbers (good knowledge of Excel)
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and visualize even complex matters convincingly (PowerPoint, Office)
• smart, proactive, diligent and a team-worker
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.