Your responsibilities will include administrative support and processing, as well as monitoring of payment transactions. In addition, you will be responsible for contacting foreign customers and responding to their queries.
- Knowledge of French and English at B2 level;
- Well-developed communication and analytical thinking skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office package;
- Conscientious and precise approach to solved tasks.
Professional experience is not required.
Our Client offers:
- Work in a friendly atmosphere;
- Benefit package (insurance, medical care);
- Access to a cafeteria with Miltisport card, tickets to cultural events and much more;
- Occasional vouchers and bonuses;
- Opportunity to participate in internal trainings and courses.
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
The agency is entered into the Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia (National Register of Employment Agencies) under the number10504.www.cpljobs.pl
Data Controller of your personal data is Cpl Jobs Sp. z o.o. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes and if you are interested in applying please add to your CV below agreement: