Aon Sp. z o.o.
As a manager in the Employee Contact Centre you'll be responsible for the daily running and management of a team of around 15 colleagues (Contact Centre Representatives, Quality Analyst and Contact Centre Coordinator).
You'll be responsible for meeting the Employee Contact Centre targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Contact Centre Managers ensure that calls, emails and web chats are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
You'll coordinate and motivate call centre staff and may manage staff recruitment.
- Managing the daily running of the Employee Contact Centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying the Employee Contact Centre strategies and operations
- Doing needs assessments and performance reviews
- Meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- Liaising with other departments to gather information and resolve issues
- Coordinating staff recruitment, writing job adverts and liaising with the HR and TA teams
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording and reporting statistics and the performance levels of the centre
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organising shift patterns and the number of colleagues required to meet demand
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- Coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Evidence of an excellent customer service approach,
- 3+ yrs of experience in a Contact Centre environment,
- Strong problem solving and decisions making skills,
- Ability to delegate tasks and execute results,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- 2+ years of People Management,
- Very good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent English and communication skills (written and spoken) are essential,
- Assertiveness and stress resistance,
- Project Management skills,
- University degree (preferably economics, finance, accounting, HR or similar),
- Strong experience in using computer applications (MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail, Internet),
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback.
- Flexible remote work environment.
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care.
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more).
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more).
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources.
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.